Furnace Maintenance Benefits
Energy efficiency – A dirty furnace has to work harder, thus leading to higher energy bills. In order to produce the same amount of heat it would if it were clean, it will have to run longer.
Safety – If your furnace is not properly maintained, many serious problems can result. If soot is allowed to accumulate, it can spread through your home’s vents and lead to respiratory problems.Faulty wiring in an electric unit can result in a fire.
Repair expenses – Failing to have maintenance performed regularly can lead to minor problems becoming serious, leading to costly repairs.Spending a little money now to address small problems rather than spend a lot more to fix major problems later.
- Inspect heat exchanger and test for carbon monoxide
- Inspect safetys and limit controls
- Vaccum out heating control section
- Check eletrical connections
- Inspect filter system
- Clear pressure tube lines
- clean flame senser
- Inspect gas line
- make sure that there is a carbon monoxide detector in basement
- Turn humidifier to winter and test that its working
- Inspect flue for obstructions
- Test system opertion and controls
- Custmers can apply for a rebate though national fuel with our invoice which is emailed along with a link to apply